Total Pageviews

Monday, December 28, 2009

Mary's Year In Review


I'm ready to kick 2009 out of here. Here's why...

January 2009: I started 2009 with a half marathon. Unfortunately, the 13.1 miles and the 14°F temperature proved too much for my immune system and I got the worst flu/cold of 2009.

May 2009: I received my Doctor of Musical Arts degree. But only after a 200 page dissertation, an advisor still giving me revisions days before my defense, and nearly 7 years of humiliation.

Summer 2009: I worked at a girls' camp in the Berkshires during the rainiest summer ever. I managed to get in some running and hiking between thunderstorms. I was also a regular at Lenox Coffee. (Same routine, different place.)

November 2009: I got married on the beach in Mexico. It was a perfect day! Sadly, we had to adjust our honeymoon plans to accommodate Hurricane Ida. I'm hoping for a second honeymoon in 2010.


See you in the New Year!



No comments: