Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Running for Two

This woman with child has a one-track mind. Runnning, not chocolate.

Yes, I am very lucky to be able to have gotten to 7 months and to still be able to run. I am taking it day by day, and this could end at any moment. I know that the most important thing I do is to have a healthy baby, not to be Paula Radcliffe, my personal running hero.

Every Saturday when I show up for the Team Joe run, invariably people ask me, "you're not still running, are you?" Well, heck yeah, I am! The more I read about exercize and pregnancy, more I find out that it's great for the baby as well as for me, will supposedly make giving birth easier, and most importantly, hopefully shows people that pregnant is not a sickness or a weakness.

I do still want your subway seat though...and maybe an extra cookie.

No comments: