Total Pageviews

Friday, November 20, 2009

London Bound!

Not sure what that's all about, but I found it on the Hash House Harrier's website. It's the drinking and running club started in England. While I admire the sentiment so much, I prefer to drink coffee before a run instead than beer. Not that there's anything wrong with it - what could possibly go wrong when you mix alcohol and speed? - but I am a little old-fashioned and like to be wearing more clothes in respect to the booze.

So, Anthony and I are off to London for Thanksgiving week. Nothing says thank you to the Native Americans for teaching us to a hunt and plant then a pint of Guiness at the factory and a Nose to Tail meal at a local pub!

We'll definitely be running all that fat and beer off, so stay tuned for updates of running in Great Britain.

Team Joe runs are still on, so please run, drink the coffee free and tip the baristas!

I'll also be checking out the coffee scene, including Monmouth Coffee and Flat White.

Cheers!

1 comment: