Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Foot is healing!

I went to Dr. Minicapelli today and he is certain that the bone is all but healed! I'll take 2 more weeks off of running, then I am back, Baby!

Good Lord, do I miss running! Especially when Fall is the best running weather. Take today, for instance: 66 degrees right now and sunny. I'm drooling.

Tonight is the special Happy Hour and Nutrition meetup at Team Joe runner Dr. Scott Juric's place in Chelsea.

It's not too late to RSVP. Just email me at run23diva@gmail.com and I'll give you the address!

Yay Foot!

1 comment:

Theo said...

It would be worse if for some medical reason you had to give up coffee as well. Anyway, one thing for sure and that is you'll never be more appreciative of running than you will be 2 weeks from now. Best of luck in your recovery.