Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Friday Night Met Roof

Last Friday's Boathouse cocktail-hour(ok, hours) was really fun! Good turnout, perfect weather! Unfortunately, 4-month old Baby Sally reneged on her promise to buy us all drinks, but let's cut her some slack.  She doesn't yet know the code of drinking... although she does know her way around a bottle.

This coming Friday, we've picked another Gabby favorite, the Metropolitan Museum's Rooftop Garden Martini Bar. It has a 360 degree view of the city. Runners below look like ants; it makes me feel like Godzilla trampling the city and its tiny running stick figures! I LOVE it (or maybe I'm just a very angry woman who wants to kill, kill, kill...).

I'll be there promptly at 6pm until 7:30 or 8 when they kick me out (because that's when they close, and not because I will be drunk and unruly again..err....I wasn't gonna tell you that. Oh well. I feel closer to you now).

Yes, there is a Half-Marathon the next morning at 8 a.m., but we can drink beer and call it carbing up, in't it?

No comments: