Total Pageviews

Monday, June 1, 2009

Phantom Knee Pain/Take 2


So, this is the second half of my knee pain story.

As I had written, after getting off from work at Waverly Joe, I had excruciating pain (Excruciatus Curse?) in my right knee. I was very worried, started thinking the worst about tendons, ligaments, etc..I sat for a while at my desk, wincing at every move. I limped my way up to our Grand Central store, feeling brave, and worked there for a little while. Then a miraculous thing happened. As I walked out of the store to go home, I realized that the pain was completely gone. 

What the [insert expletive]? As I thought back, it occurred to me what had happened. Rickie, our awesome but short manager, had recently bought an actual Aerobics step to stand on at the espresso machine, which she barely could reach. I was using the step for about an hour while working there. I musty have been putting weight on a weird spot on my knee, which got enflamed. Close call.

Is there a moral to the story? Maybe don't do anything new or different than usual, or if it ain't broke, don't fix it? Or Gabby is a super great pain detective?

1 comment:

rafael nadal said...

Knee pain is one symptom that most frequently among people and is very terrible but thankfully I take lortab which is a medicine that actually fix my knee pain.