Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 30, 2008

17.72 sixteen miler.

Ugh! I thought I was running 16 miles and just finished a few minutes ago. I went on to WalkRunJog (check link above) to measure the distance and it turns out I went a little longer than I had planned! No wonder i feel like *%#$&!! I came home and my friend Gale, who was over, got a worried look on her face when she saw me.

Digestively, again I feel fine! Didn't eat before but had a coffee or 2 and a gu after the first 8 miles.

I get to eat anything I want now!! Woohoo!!!! I think a slice of cake may be calling my name later!

Billy's Bakery, here I come! I walked by last week and the fragrance pulled me in! I was riveting to the spot in front of the carrot cake and my feet refused to move until I bought a slice. I asked for a thin slice, but unfortunately they were already apportioned, so I was stuck with a giant wedge of carroty goodness. Needless to say, I ate the whole thing and then thought I could simply run it off. Mmmmmm... Billy's is on 9th avenue between 21st and 22nd.

http://www.billysbakerynyc.com/

No comments: