Total Pageviews

Monday, March 2, 2009

Ran 2 whole miles Saturday!

After a couple Saturdays of attempting to run and then quickly realizing sometimes there is no gain in pain, I ran about 2 miles this past Saturday. Well, more like lumbered, crawled, speed-walked(sped-walked?). No offense to speed walkers. I know that's a serious sport, and all...

I was very excited to feel the wind in my hair again! The freedom, the rush, the sweat! I have a long way to go to get back in shape for the upcoming races, and my foot being swollen and bruised still, I will not be piling on the miles as of yet.

In the meanwhile, I feel so luxurious riding the stationary bike. It's temperate. There are tvs. I learned to make a mean Chicken Cacciatore from Tyler Florence. I read the entire NY Times. I need to get the hell outta there!!!!

No comments: