Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hot Yoga? Hot Running!

Gotta get the run in! Last week I ran once at 7 a.m. and once at 2:30 p.m., both when it was muggy. It's not easy but it's not impossible. Check out link in above title for tips to hot running.

My personal tips: run slowly, drink lots of water, stop and walk once in a while, treat yourself to a donut afterward.

Today in a few minutes, Deborah and I will hit the Hudson Park. I cannot say that I am looking forward to it.

Things I'd rather be doing:
eating donuts
watching the 30 DVR'd shows I need to get to before they're deleted
sitting in air-conditioning and finishing the stack of books I can't seem to get through
cook my way through Julia Child's cookbook
nap
eat dim sum

Anyway, wish me luck!

Gabby

1 comment:

Gabby said...

follow-up: Deb and I ran about 4 miles. Dragged (not the company, just my legs), but was glad we ran. As always.